As we just finished Kingdom Dog Ministries‘ ecommerce upgrade, I realize how complex and versatile your ecommerce platform can and should be. With this non-profit, we have no fewer than 8 various forms of ecommerce in the same website. This allows for the ministry to allow supporters to support them in the manner that supports their desires and budget.
- Take a donation (customer determined price)
- Allow customers to pay an invoice (with custom credit card surcharge)
- Take a donation over time (with variable durations)(subscription model)
- Sell a product (fulfilled here)
- Sell a product (fulfilled with a 3rd party printer)
- Sell complex products (multiple variations)
- Conduct eBay style auctions
What is your ecommerce platform doing for your business?