Shannon Register is the Broker and Owner of Register Real Estate Advisors (RREA), a full service real estate brokerage helping consumers with residential and commercial transactions. She also founded RREA Media which does video production, audio engineering, and web development for the real estate brokerage as well as small businesses, politicians, non-profit organizations, builders, and developers. Shannon is also the Host of “Houston Real Estate Radio” that airs on NewsRadio 740AM KTRH every Sunday morning at 11AM. Currently Houston Real Estate Radio is the #1 Real Estate Radio Show in Houston and in the State of Texas.
Starting her career in real estate in 2008, Shannon’s non-standard approach to the market and marketing allowed her to grow quickly, even in a down market. She started RREA in August of 2010 and opened the first location in Spring, just south of The Woodlands, in January of 2011. She currently has about 40 Realtors that specialize in different areas of Houston.
Originally from Georgia with a Bachelors Degree from the University of Georgia in Athens, she has lived in New York, Kentucky, and Texas and now resides in the Spring area with her husband Matt and their two boys.
Shannon holds over 10 real estate designations and certifications that include the ABR, GRI, ALHS, CDPE, ePRO, CNE, and the ASP Home Staging Designation. Her blog has been named, “The Best Real Estate Blog in Texas” by Texas A&M University. In 2013 she won a GHBA Prism Award. She is also a multi year designee as a Texas Five Star Agent in Texas Monthly Magazine. In 2014 she won the Lone Star College Small Business of the Year Award. She is a graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program and the Texas Realtor Leadership Program. She has been featured in local, state, and national level publications for her innovative approach to business.
She is available for speaking engagements and speaks on small business development, home functionality, real estate marketing, and cross promotion using radio and video platforms.
Her Current Leadership in the Industry Includes –
- 2015 President Elect, The Great Northwest Chapter, Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2014 & 2015 Programs Chair, The Great Northwest Chapter, Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2015 Advisory Group Member, Management Central, Houston Association of Realtors
- 2015 Advisory Group Member, Government Affairs, Houston Association of Realtors
- 2015 Committee Member, Professional Standards, Texas Association of Realtors
- 2015 Home PAC Trustee, Greater Houston Builders Association
- 2015 Committee Member, Governmental Affairs & Sales & Marketing Council & Education, Greater Houston Builders Association